BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 24, 2010

The End of Holiday


My holiday almost end lo. The whole semester break feeling nt happy and in a kind of down mood wif no reasons. Luckily, last Friday went for a trip in KL wif Pik San and Wah, feeling much more comfortable after buying a few kitties to add in to my collections...

Watch Robin Hood and Shrek in 3D version, shopping for a few clothes, drink liquor wif SK's friends... tis is all wat i done in KL, not extraordinary, but more than enough to cheer up myself.








Now waiting for the results out, in a kind of nervous feeling, dunno my heart can tahan onot... hope that results are not too bad...

Juz finish arranging my hello kitty and take a photo of the big family... juz add in 2 new members that i juz brought bk from KL...


my mum laugh me n said i no the sense of art and spoil the beauty of hello kitty wif the style i arrange. Haha!!! I admit... anywhere, tis is the big family photo...


0 comments: