BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

A New Sem... A New Start...

Is the start of new sem. again, lots of things need to plan and do. Have a new aim in tis sem., getting dean list is my dream... Adi start sem. for 1 week, start to realize that the subject in tis sem is very tough, preparation work need to be done much more early... assignments are tough and few of my groups got only 2 or 3 ppl in a group, tis means i need to do double the work... haiz... work double but marks no double...

Since bk to Kampar, every night oso go out play left 4 dead 2, thnx to Melvin and SK accompanying me, 1 week playing L4D2 is the maximum... the 2nd week will be the starting of my preparation work... the end for my play life... entertainment is only when the preparation work is done...

So, as the Safety Campaign ends, I will fully concentrate in my studies... tis is wat i promise to myself and muz be done...

0 comments: