BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

Juz Update~~~

It's late at night and i still got another 20 minutes only can sleep. Why? Bcoz of my little pet dog in farmville ( 1 of the stupid game in FB). If i din feed it on time, it will cost 2 FV cash to take it bk leh... haiz... Ntg to do, so update my blog lo...

Now is the third week of my Y2S1 life, seeing my friends 1 by 1 withdraw and take the course in UTAR again, my heart feel sour... dunno why? Maybe bcoz they are my friends and i feel sad to see them left me and we cant graduate at the same time. Haiz... Alan left Kampar, but i still believe he will be in 8 group forever although we can't met often. Waiting for him bk... as he will bring stg that can make me happy for me... waiting for it~~~ Wish u can pursue ur studies well in Selangor and graduate wif flying colors.

Juz nw wan to go out watch movie geh... adi obtain permission from mummy but... too bad... only Lulu can accompany lo... other friends tired, work, buzy~~~ when they see me, they will say i disappear jor so many months and forget them jor, but when i date them, they will say tis n tat n dun wan cum out... haiz... As July is coming, I know they will left Ipoh and pursue their degree at elsewhere... there will be lesser time for us to meet each other in future... feel sad... but cant do anything...

0 comments: