BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Simply Update~~~Wk 11

It's been a month I din update my blog. No other reasons, juz too buzy~ Buzy wif all the assignments n rushing for the datelines on wk 9, rush until no time sleep... feeling tired doing all the so called "group" assignments with only me n soon keat... hope that next sem. will have better n cooperative groupmates... wat i waiting for now is juz the assignment marks, hope it will not make me too disappointed...

Previously, I like to play L4D2, it's my favourite game before... but finally i din play it anymore and now, i stick to another game again, Command & Conquer 3. Enjoy to play wif both SK as I really dun like to be alone and wargame is my favorite... but too bad lo... my skill is too low and i always let the opponent fight until i need to move my base and stay at either SK de base... Really no eyes see lo... but i do enjoy the game...

In tis month, stg happen. Stg that I only dream for n nvr expected for it... Unbelievable and nvr know that i am uncontrollable... N now it do happened... It's a weird situation, however, i dun mind and for me, it's acceptable... quite enjoy myself in tis situation oso... ya... at the border of being friends...

Wk 12 coming and tis oso means that final exam is approaching... Preparation work shud be done from now, but i still dun have the mood yet... Packing my heart in progress and work will start on next Tuesday.... good luck to my final exam~~~

0 comments: